These are the terms and conditions governing your use of the website Fast2SMS.com (hereinafter referred to as "the site")
Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and Password. For restricting access to your computer, you need to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or Password.
You agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information about the "Registration Data"); maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then the Company has a reasonable ground to suspect. If the data provided by the user is not in accordance with the User Agreement, Company keeps the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with an access to the site.
You also agree to receive sms from us and other Fast2SMS.com members even if you are in a DND (Do Not Disturb) list.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site ("Users") in the registration, in the reviews, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Solely to enable Company to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in Your Information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Information. Company will only use Your Information in accordance with the Visitor Agreement.
Any and all data, information, company logos, texts, programs and images of advertisements placed on the site are subject to copyright laws. Any further processing or usage in any kind by third parties is not permitted. This applies to both participants as Company's own data.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Applicable law and court
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and Delhi. In case of any dispute, the courts of Bhopal shall have jurisdiction.
Refund & Cancellation:
Once balance added to your wallet, You can redeem those earning as mobile recharge or by sending SMS.
No direct refund to your bank account will process.
If users have any dispute on our paid services contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contests & redemption:
We run contests from time to time and winners are selected through random selection or on the basis of appropriate parameters, depending upon the nature of the contest. The selection of winners is at the sole discretion of www.Fast2SMS.com and the decision of the panel would be final in all such announcements.
The prizes thus given through such announcements are shipped to the address as provided by the winner post result declaration. We take no responsibility of the prize not reaching in time or reaching in an unusable manner.
We also reserve the right to withdraw a contest or change its terms at any point if required. In case the prize is a voucher or movie ticket, the distribution of the same is limited to shipping the prize to the address given by the winner. The user would have to redeem the voucher/movie ticket at the location mentioned within the validity period.
The redemption of such vouchers/tickets is subject to the conditions which varies from offer to offer. Please check the voucher for details of redemption, Fast2SMS.com is not responsible for the terms and conditions that govern the use of the voucher
By registering on Fast2SMS.com you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fast2SMS.com, parent company, its affiliates, officers, employees, and representatives from and against any losses, costs, damages, and expenses resulting from claims for bodily injury or property damage arising out of your usage of Fast2SMS.com or any of it's services.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact Fast2SMS at support@Fast2SMS.com
What information is or may be collected from you
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
-an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, );
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc. Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your Mobile number to send you:
- Password reminder and Registration confirmation
- Special feature updates
- Event based services such as renewal notices, invites , reminders etc.,
- Promotional SMS, MMS or VOICE calls on behalf of our alliance partners
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
Information Sharing And disclosure
- We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties except our alliance partners.
Fast2SMS.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Your Fast2SMS Account is password protected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at support@Fast2SMS.com
Intermediary/Terms & Condition notification text:
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods that are not deemed by the Website to represent legitimate use of the Web Services will void all earnings and result in account suspension.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Last Updated: 1-August-2016