Despite so many marketing channels available nowadays, SMS Service in Gujarat is gaining popularity over the past few years. It is the fastest channel to reach your target audience in a fraction of seconds. The speed, quickness of delivery and affordable pricing makes it the best tool for interacting with clients. No matter what is the nature and size of your business, Bulk SMS Service is the most viable tool to connect with your existing clients and attract new customers.
Gujarat is the 6th largest state in India by area and 9th largest by population. The bordering states of Gujarat are Rajasthan to its northeast, Daman and Diu to its south, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Maharashtra to the southeast, Madhya Pradesh to its east and Arabian Sea and Pakistani Province of Sindh to its west. The capital city of Gujarat is Gandhinagar and the largest city is Ahmedabad. The GDP of Gujarat is 14.96 lakh crore which makes it the third largest state economy in India.
In today’s era, Bulk SMS has become the most fruitful and efficient marketing tool. As the number of mobile phone users are increasing, so is the demand for Bulk SMS Services. The reason why SMS Marketing does not work is that often business owners make some mistakes while starting with a Bulk SMS Service. Here we will discuss the most common mistakes which marketers make and how to avoid them.
5 Common Mistakes to avoid while sending Bulk SMS
- Not including Bulk SMS Service – Many business owners are not aware of the numerous benefits one could receive while implementing Bulk SMS Service into their marketing plan. They include all other marketing methods like print media, TV advertisements, brochures, pamphlets, but fail to give Bulk SMS Marketing a try. Out of all the different options, Bulk SMS is the most convenient, flexible and affordable tool to market our products and services. Not just startups, it is even used by big brands like Coke, Dunkin Donuts, Amazon and many others.
- Sending SMS at wrong timings – Timing plays a major role in retaining customers and attracting new clients. Sending SMS at odd hours may lead to increase in customer attrition rates which is not at all beneficial for the company’s growth. Take care of the timing of the SMS and try to schedule your SMS campaigns before hand so they reach at the right time.
- Sending SMS without call to action – Call to action can be anything that motivates a buyer to take further action. Example a website link, a phone number, an offer for a limited time period, etc. Without a proper call to action, message would appear vague and will defeat its purpose.
- Writing very long messages – Instead of sending long and irrelevant messages, try to make it interesting, short and concise. It is easier to catch reader’s attention by sending relevant and interesting messages rather than sending long, boring and irrelevant text.
- Not offering value – Value creation should be the prime motive of a businesses person. If they are not offering value and sending too many messages constantly then the quality gets compromised. Hence the focus should be on sending important, relevant content and not bombarding customer with too much information.
These were the common mistakes which are made while conducting a Bulk SMS campaign. Try to avoid these kind of mistakes to interact with your customers in a hassle free way. Bulk SMS Service in Gujarat is a very powerful channel to grow your customer database and helps you connect with your clients in a much faster way. Choose the Best Bulk SMS Service of Fast2SMS and make messaging an enriching experience. Sign up now at Fast2SMS and start sending Bulk SMS instantly.