- In Fast2SMS earn money online "Affiliate Program" we pay fixed 30% commission to our affiliate, for first successful transaction initiated by each referred user. Affiliate can promote Fast2SMS service by using the Image & text links. We track each refer signup & pay 30% commission instantly in affiliate's account (when referred user do first transaction on Fast2SMS website).
- Affiliate user can promote Fast2SMS Bulk SMS Service on any online platform like website, blog, social media, forums, email, etc. Also, affiliate can promote via online paid advertisement. Affiliate user can use our "promotion content" for promotion work.
- Buying service from own/friend/family affiliate link is not allowed. Fast2SMS will not count any activity and conversion which done by affiliate user or manipulated by affiliate user. If such activity found then Fast2SMS allowed to block account and reject all money withdraw request.
- Affiliate user can earn unlimited money online, there is no restriction. Affiliate user will get 30% commission on first successful transaction initiated by each referred user.
Note: Maximum individual commission value is 3000.
Example: If you bring 40 conversions in a month & each conversion having average first transaction value of 2000 then you will earn 600 * 40 = 24000
- There is no days restriction, whenever refereed user do first transaction then our system will automatically add credit in affiliate user account.
- Affiliate user can redeem commission at any time. Commission will get credit in maximum five business days in any Indian bank account provided by you.
Note: Affiliate user can redeem when total value is more than 500.
- If Fast2SMS system or team detect that affiliate user got conversion/signup/click via any fraud/suspicious/abuse/spam/illegal activity then Fast2SMS has account to decline conversion and disable user affiliate account without any notice.
- All decision made by Fast2SMS will be final and Fast2SMS can change commission value without any notification. User shall in no way raise questions concerning our service, commission value, policy, service, data and feature.
- Fast2SMS is allowed to store each user data, Sent SMS and every activity on website/app and no data will be deleted on user’s request. All data and logs will be permanently stored for security reasons.
- After signup Fast2SMS can send Alerts, Notification SMS or Mail to users.
- Agree to receive SMS and email notification from Fast2SMS even if user is in a DND (Do Not Disturb) list. Note: If user does not want to receive SMS and email from Fast2SMS then user can change setting from profile section.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password. For restricting access to user computer, user needs to accept responsibility for all activities that occurs under his/her account or password.
- Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods that are not deemed by the Website to represent legitimate use of the Web Services will void all earnings and result in account suspension.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and Delhi. In case of any dispute, the courts of Bhopal shall have jurisdiction.
Enrolment in the Affiliate Program:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as prompted by the registration form. User have to maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If user provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then the Fast2SMS has rights to disable account. Fast2SMS keeps the right to terminate user membership and refuse to provide service/access to the site/ request to withdraw money.
Subject to our acceptance of you as a partner and your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- We will make available to you graphic and textual links or other creative materials (collectively, the "Links") which you may display on web sites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and clearly identified as coming from you and in online advertisements (collectively, "Media"). The Links will serve to identify you as a member of our affiliate program.
- We will pay affiliate for each qualified conversion "qualified conversion" means an individual person (referred user) who (i) accesses Fast2SMS website via the affiliate link ii) is not affiliate user(itself) , computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (iii) completes all of the action required for conversion (iv) is not later determined by Fast2SMS to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate.
Affiliate user also agrees to:
- Have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, your Media.
- Ensure that all materials posted on your Media (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party and (iii) do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities (such as gambling), contains profanity or otherwise contains materials that Fast2SMS informs you that it considers objectionable (collectively, "Objectionable Content").
- Make sure that your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of the Fast2SMS Web Site or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by Fast2SMS or a part of the Fast2SMS Web Site.
- Comply with all (i) obligations, requirements and restrictions under this Agreement and (ii) laws, rules and regulations as they relate to your business, your Media or your use of the Links.
Affiliate user agree that all information, including the terms of this agreement, business and financial information, and sales information remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by affiliate user for any purpose other than your participation in the affiliate program. Affiliate user shall not use any information obtained from the affiliate Program to develop, enhance or operate a service that competes with the Fast2SMS, or assist another party to do the same.
Limited License & Intellectual Property:
We grant you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the links and to access our web site through the Links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for the sole purpose of identifying affiliate users media as a participant in the affiliate program.
Affiliate user may not alter, modify, manipulate or create derivative works of the Links or any Fast2SMS graphics, creative, copy or other materials owned by, or licensed to, Fast2SMS in any way.
Fast2SMS can terminate affiliate user participation at any time and for any reason which we deem appropriate with or without prior notice to affiliate user by disabling the Links or providing you with a written notice.
Affiliate user must strictly comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the "Act"). All emails sent include the appropriate party's opt-out link. It is solely affiliate user obligation to ensure that the email complies with the Act. Affiliate user agree not to rely upon Fast2SMS approval of affiliate user email for compliance with the Act, or assert any claim that affiliate user are in compliance with the Act based upon Fast2SMS approval.
Affiliate user expressly prohibited from using any persons, means, devices or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other partners or falsify information in connection with referrals through the Links or the generation of Commissions.
Fast2SMS can modify any of the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time by not providing affiliate user any notification. It is affiliate user responsibility to check terms and condition regularly.
By registering to affiliate program, user affirm and acknowledge that user have read this agreement in its entirety and agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions. This agreement was last revised on 30-06-2019