Technology plays a vital role to build a community among students, staff, and parents. As the number of students studying in the colleges and universities are increasing exponentially, colleges have a lot of data to circulate among all the students at short notices. Thus, the need of a speedy communication channel has arisen to have constant communication between the students and the staff. Hence, college administrators require a tool which can do this task in an effortless way. Communicating with students, conveying urgent information to them, and conversing with the staff has been made a lot easier by adopting Bulk SMS Service for Colleges. In this article, we will look into the benefits which can be acquired by implementing Bulk SMS Service and additionally we will also delve on how to actually start incorporating it.
Why Bulk SMS Service is important for Colleges?
Bulk SMS is not just used by businesses. But even educational institutions like schools, colleges, universities can benefit immensely from it. It serves as an excellent channel which enables the college management to transmit crucial information to its students and converse with the internal staff to conduct administration activities steadily. Apart from it, colleges can leverage this channel for increasing their admissions and promoting their institute.
Tasks become streamlined, organization is better and overall management can be carried out in a much planned manner by utilizing SMS Service. These days every student has access to a mobile phone. Also SMS feature is compatible with every mobile device. Furthermore, it is the only channel which can reach to thousands and thousands of contacts in just a few seconds, thereby has the highest open rate of 98%. Hence, college administration is largely using Bulk SMS Service to establish connection with their students and convey them urgent notifications in an easy and hassle free way.
Ways in which colleges can implement SMS Service
In order to make the best use of SMS Service, we are providing you with tips and tricks to help you thrive and get the maximum results with Bulk SMS Service.
1. Sending Promotional SMS: If you want your college to be a well-known name in the city and increase the number of admissions then you can use this tool to advertise your college and create its brand.
Get MBA Admissions with scholarship. Admissions open for the new batch of 2019-20. Visit our website to download the admission form.
2. Send SMS for returning library books: SMS serves as a quick and efficient channel to send notifications as it reaches in just a fraction of seconds and has the highest readability rate. Library managing staff can send messages reminding students about the last date of returning the books, update about the library card expiry, etc.
You are requested to return back all the library books before 21st July, 2019.
3. Event updates: The college sports club and literary society can send SMS about the inter college competitions, registration process details, list of selected candidates, and much more. Sending messages regarding events helps to engage the students and makes sure that nobody misses out the notification.
Inter-college singing competition will be held on 15th August, 2019. Please register to participate.
4. Informing about holiday: Urgent data can be circulated with ease using the powerful tool of SMS Messaging. If the college is closed due to weather conditions, petrol strike, or students need to be informed about the changes in the class timings, no other tool can take the place of SMS. As SMS is concise, compatible with every mobile device, efficient, and quick to reach, it has become a preferred medium for transmitting urgent information.
Institute will remain closed today due to heavy rains.
5. Sending exam related notification: Often times, students get confused regarding their time table, syllabus, or result dates. SMS works best to deliver and update the students quickly and speedily.
First Semester exams will commence from 1st July. Please collect your admit card from the office.
6. Conversing with parents: Parents can be informed about their child’s performance, attendance, parents meeting and other details simply by texting a short message. At times, it is not possible to call every parent and update them. In such a case, SMS proves a boon for quick and hassle free communication.
Your ward Rahul is not attending classes since one week. Please contact our Principal at the earliest.
Why Fast2SMS is the Best Bulk SMS Service Provider for Colleges?
Fast2SMS is a leading Bulk SMS Service Provider for Colleges in India. Our robust SMS Service has helped numerous colleges, universities, and educational institutions to keep in touch with their students and disseminate vital information at the fastest pace. We offer you innovative features at low cost which enables you to reach the target group in the blink of an eye. Though there are numerous tools to connect with your recipients but SMS Service holds the first position among them. The traditional channels of communicating with the students have become obsolete as they fail to deliver the desired results. Moreover, as per the studies it has been found that SMS has the highest open rate of 98% making it the best channel for transmitting quick information.
Fast2SMS is a trusted brand in the field of SMS Marketing and has presence in this industry since 2011. No need to incur heavy expenditure to start with SMS Service. Using the quality driven service of Fast2SMS, you can start sending SMS with just Rs. 10. We ensure to deliver each and every message of yours by offering you multiple operator support. It means that if your SMS is not delivered via one operator, we retry it with the second operator and so on till it gets delivered. You can send messages to 1 lakh contacts in a single click, add contacts using QR Code, and even use our Android mobile app for directly sending messages using your mobile phone. So, if you are looking for a reliable, low cost, and 100% transparent SMS Service then try the Best Bulk SMS Service of Fast2SMS. Sign up now and get free credit to test the service.