This policy is effective for all Fast2SMS users/visitors. Please read following important Terms of Service Agreement before accessing or using any services made available to user (the client and visitor) by Fast2SMS through https://www.fast2sms.com or mobile app. By accessing or using the services, user acknowledge that he/she carefully read and understood whatever has been listed, and user agree to be bound by these Terms. If user have any questions regarding these Terms of Service please contact us at [email protected]
Fast2SMS not offer any refund for Failed SMS, Sender ID, Premium Membership or for wallet balance which is left and unused. Once transaction is initiated by user & money added to Fast2SMS wallet then there will be no refund in future to user’s bank account. All balance in Fast2SMS wallet can only be used for Fast2SMS service (SMS, Sender ID & Premium Membership). We also not allow editing/updating Sender ID once approved & our system works on submission basis so you need to pay for each SMS processed from Fast2SMS website/app which includes Failed SMS as well (DND & Blocked numbers are not chargeable). For blocked account as well Fast2SMS don't offer any refund.
Fast2SMS follow all TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) rules and regulations and same TRAI rules applicable to all Fast2SMS users. All Fast2SMS users agree on following terms:
- Fast2SMS can change price of SMS, Sender ID and Premium Membership without any notification.
- Personal Sender ID is not allowed. Fast2SMS can ask for company documents to verify the requested/approved Sender ID, if user is unable to provide such documnets then Fast2SMS have rights to block users account (without refund).
- Fast2SMS is allowed to store each user data, Sent SMS and every activity on website/app and no data will be deleted on user’s request. All data and logs will be permanently stored for security reasons.
- After signup Fast2SMS can send Alerts, Notification SMS or Mail to users.
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as prompted by the registration form (such information about the "Registration Data") maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If user provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then the Fast2SMS has rights to disable account. Fast2SMS keeps the right to terminate user membership and refuse to provide service/access to the site (without any notice and refund).
- Agree to receive SMS notification from Fast2SMS even if user is in a DND (Do Not Disturb) list. Note: If user does not want to receive SMS from Fast2SMS then user can register his/her number in our “block your number (DND)” feature.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password. For restricting access to user computer, user needs to accept responsibility for all activities that occurs under his/her account or password.
- Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods that are not deemed by the Website to represent legitimate use of the Web Services will void all earnings and result in account suspension.
- Fast2SMS user have to pay all charges which decided by local and national government. Additional charges are mentioned in website as Tax (GST) which is mandatory for each transaction.
- User using Fast2SMS service and face any financial or physical loss then Fast2SMS, its affiliates, officers, employees, and representatives are not responsible for loss.
Service Usage Policy:
Each Fast2SMS user is solely responsible for all acts that occur from his/her account, including the content of the messages transmitted through the Fast2SMS service. The utilization of the SMS service is subject to the following Terms of Service.
- Any illegal use of the SMS service is strictly prohibited. Fast2SMS user (each account owner) is responsible for all the SMS sent from his/her account. Team Fast2SMS will be exempt from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of the users sent SMS content. Each user guarantee that the content of any SMS always respects and does not in any way conflict with fundamental human rights or will follow the norms of Intellectual Property Right laws. (e.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin).
- Fast2SMS not allow SMS which contain abuse, sexual, racist, discriminatory content and harassment. If any user sends such SMS then he/she will be responsible and legal action will be taken further including account ban (without refund)
- Each Fast2SMS user accepts that the service is provided for professional & business use only and agrees not to use it for:
- Sending personal SMS, abusive SMS, sexual, harassment message content are not allowed, legal action will be taken further including account ban (without refund).
- Sending fake bank credit/debit SMS or any type of SPAM/fraud SMS content are not allowed, account can be blocked without notice & refund.
- Promote alcohol, gambling or anything which local and national government treat as illegal.
- Send unsolicited messages (i.e. mobile spam) and to therefore ensure that SMS are only sent to individuals that have given their permission.
- Harvest, or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent.
- Sending stock related SMS required SEBI registration certificate as per TRAI, account can be blocked for not providing details (without refund).
- Mislead others by creating a false identity, impersonating the identity of someone/something else or by providing contact details that do not belong to user.
- Transmit, associate or publish any unlawful, racist, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, demeaning, lewd, immoral, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. As a general guideline, if user’s content is not suitable for ages 13+, it most likely goes against our Usage Policy.
- Transmit any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties including trademarks, copyrights or other rights of publicity.
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots or any other harmful/deleterious programs.
- Interfere with, or disrupt, networks connected to the service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfere with others use and enjoyment of the service.
- Engage in any other activity that team Fast2SMS believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty/judgment.
- User acknowledge that team Fast2SMS delivers SMS's via major telecom operators and can therefore only influence the delivery transmission of SMS within the technical constraints imposed. SMS's submitted via Internet will be transferred to mobile network providers, provided that the recipient's phone is switched on and doesn't have a full memory and is located in an area covered by its subscribed mobile network provider. User acknowledges that, depending on the recipient's mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the SMS to the recipient successfully.
- User is responsible for the privacy and storage of the user-name and password. User agrees to be legally bound by all the activities carried out through his/her account.
- Team Fast2SMS neither claims nor guarantees the availability or performance of this service and accepts no liability for transmission delays or message failures. While team Fast2sms makes every effort to deliver messages promptly.
- Team Fast2SMS doesn't refund the credits for undeliverable messages to user because Fast2SMS cannot guarantee delivery of the SMS's to recipients due to possible errors. Team Fast2SMS debits transmitted SMS's according to its transmission logs. These logs are deemed correct and valid even if the customer has objected to the correctness of the accounting records, except if investigation by team Fast2SMS has produced evidence of a technical problem or error.
- Team Fast2SMS reserves the right to exclude user from using Fast2SMS service. All purchases must be considered as final, in compliance with our no refund policy.
- The SMS account balance is non-refundable and does not bear any interest. All the SMS's must be used in the validity period from the date of the purchase.
- User shall indemnify and reimburse team Fast2SMS all liabilities, costs, losses and damages, in case of any claim brought against team Fast2SMS from any third party due to breach of contract.
- User shall in no way raise questions concerning our price, policy, service and feature.
Applicable Law & Court:
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and Delhi. In case of any dispute, the courts of Bhopal shall have jurisdiction.
All Fast2SMS logo, data, images, information, texts, programs and images of advertisements placed on the site are registered trademark of Fast2SMS & subject to copyright laws. Any further processing or usage in any kind by third parties is not permitted.
Once signup, Fast2SMS do not allow deleting account but Fast2SMS user can disable his/her account, which means after completing disable process (from website/app) user's data will freeze & user will not able to access account also will not receive any notification SMS/email. Note: Fast2SMS will not delete disable account past data/logs for security reasons (which include user personal information).