These are the terms and conditions governing your use of the website Fast2SMS.com (hereinafter referred to as "the site")
Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and Password. For restricting access to your computer, you need to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or Password.
You agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information about the "Registration Data"); maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete then the Company has a reasonable ground to suspect. If the data provided by the user is not in accordance with the User Agreement, Company keeps the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with an access to the site.
You also agree to receive sms from Fast2SMS.com even if you are in a DND (Do Not Disturb) list. Note: If you do want to receive SMS from Fast2SMS then you can register your number in our “BLOCK YOUR NUMBER (DND)” feature.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site ("Users") in the registration, in the reviews, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Solely to enable Company to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in Your Information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Information. Company will only use Your Information in accordance with the Visitor Agreement.
Any and all data, information, company logos, texts, programs and images of advertisements placed on the site are subject to copyright laws. Any further processing or usage in any kind by third parties is not permitted. This applies to both participants as Company's own data.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Applicable law and court
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and Delhi. In case of any dispute, the courts of Bhopal shall have jurisdiction.
Refund & Cancellation:
Once balance added to your wallet, you can redeem those balance by sending SMS.
No direct refund to your bank account will process.
If users have any dispute on our paid services contact us on: support @fast2sms.com
By registering on Fast2SMS.com you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fast2SMS.com, parent company, its affiliates, officers, employees, and representatives from and against any losses, costs, damages, and expenses resulting from claims for bodily injury or property damage arising out of your usage of Fast2SMS.com or any of it's services.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact Fast2SMS at [email protected]
What information is or may be collected from you
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, );
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc. Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your Mobile number to send you:
- Password reminder and Registration confirmation
- Special feature updates
- Event based services such as renewal notices, invites , reminders etc.,
- Promotional SMS, MMS or VOICE calls on behalf of our alliance partners
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
Information Sharing And disclosure
- We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties except our alliance partners. Fast2SMS.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Your Fast2SMS Account is password protected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at [email protected]
Intermediary/Terms & Condition notification text:
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods that are not deemed by the Website to represent legitimate use of the Web Services will void all earnings and result in account suspension.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Modification of terms
We frequently update, modify and otherwise continually seek to improve the service and such changes often dictate that we simultaneously modify the terms and conditions of use. As such, we have the right to modify the terms of this agreement and to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our service, in either case, as it deems reasonably necessary. If you do not agree with any such changes, your use of the service may be cancelled in accordance with the procedures for cancellation set forth in this agreement. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes and, should you request, we will be happy to keep you informed if/when such changes take place. Furthermore, you accept that should there be a contradiction between other specific terms and conditions and these general terms and conditions, the other specific terms and conditions shall apply.
Once you add money in your wallet balance then It can only be utilise by sending SMS, creating sender ID, taking premium membership or by creating coupons. No refund will be provided in bank account if you have any remaining money in your wallet.
Fast2SMS user have to pay all charges which decided by local and national government. Additional charges are mentioned in website as Tax
As a fast2SMS.com user you can delete your account, which means after completing delete process(from website) you will not able to access your account also you will not receive any notification SMS/email. Note: We will not delete your account past data/logs (which include your personal information too).
SERVICE USAGE POLICY
You agree to abide by all applicable local and national regulations. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of the messages transmitted through the service. The SMS service that sends/receives messages to/from mobile phones is maintained by TEAM Fast2SMS. The utilization of the SMS service is subject to the following Terms of Service.
1. Any illegal use of the SMS service is strictly prohibited.
2. Messages containing sexual, racist or discriminatory content or any such usage of them may be considered as harassment and you are to be held responsible for this. TEAM Fast2SMS does not assume any liability for the content of the messages sent.
3. TEAM Fast2SMS will be exempt from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of the message content.
4. You guarantee that the content of any SMS always respects and does not in any way conflict with fundamental human rights or will follow the norms of Intellectual Property Right laws. (e.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, color, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin.)
5. You accept that the service is provided for professional use only and you agree not to use it to :
- Promote alcohol, gambling or anything which local and national government treat as illegal.
- Send unsolicited messages (i.e. mobile spam) and to therefore ensure that your messages are only sent to individuals that have given you their permission.
- Harvest, or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent.
- Mislead others by creating a false identity, impersonating the identity of someone/something else or by providing contact details that do not belong to you.
- Transmit, associate or publish any unlawful, racist, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, demeaning, lewd, immoral, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. As a general guideline, if your content is not suitable for ages 13+, it most likely goes against our Usage Policy.
- Transmit any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties including trademarks, copyrights or other rights of publicity.
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots or any other harmful/deleterious programs.
- Interfere with, or disrupt, networks connected to the service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfere with others use and enjoyment of the service.
- Engage in any other activity that Team Fast2SMS believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty/judgment.
6. You acknowledge that TEAM Fast2SMS delivers SMS's via major telecom operators and can therefore only influence the delivery transmission of SMS within the technical constraints imposed. SMS's submitted via Internet will be transferred to mobile network providers, provided that the recipient's phone is switched on and doesn't have a full memory and is located in an area covered by its subscribed mobile network provider. You acknowledge that, depending on the recipient's mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the SMS to the recipient successfully.
7. You are responsible for the privacy and storage of the user-name and password. You agree to be legally bound by all the activities carried out through your account.
8. TEAM Fast2SMS neither claims nor guarantees the availability or performance of this service and accepts no liability for transmission delays or message failures. While TEAM Fast2sms makes every effort to deliver messages promptly.
9. TEAM Fast2SMS doesn't refund the credits for undeliverable messages to you because we cannot guarantee delivery of the SMS's to recipients due to possible errors. TEAM Fast2SMS debits transmitted SMS's according to its transmission logs. These logs are deemed correct and valid even if the customer has objected to the correctness of the accounting records, except if investigation by TEAM Fast2SMS has produced evidence of a technical problem or error.
10. TEAM Fast2SMS reserves the right to exclude you from using this service, refunding you any remaining amount in your account. All purchases must be considered as final, in compliance with our no refund policy.
11. The SMS account balance is non-refundable and does not bear any interest. All the SMS's must be used in the validity period from the date of the purchase. No carry forward of the credits will be made unless otherwise defined in a separate contract.
12. You undertake the entire responsibility regarding the messages sent through https://www.Fast2SMS.com/ services from your account, which are transmitted as per your request.
13. You shall indemnify and reimburse TEAM Fast2SMS all liabilities, costs, losses and damages, in case of any claim brought against TEAM Fast2SMS from any third party due to breach of contract.
14. You shall in no way raise questions concerning our price policy since it is liable to change with due amendments in the government rules and regulations.
Last Updated: 15th February 2018