Telemarketer is the name given to Bulk SMS Service Provider which provides Bulk SMS services to the Business/Principal Entity. In other words, businesses who want to send Bulk SMS to their customers purchases Bulk SMS from the Telemarketer. In the DLT terminology, Bulk SMS Service Providers are known as Telemarketers.
According to the latest TRAI Guidelines 2020 for Bulk SMS, every Principal Entity needs to get registered on the DLT platform to send Bulk SMS to its customers. As your registration gets completed on the DLT plaform and you receive the notification of it, the next step is to add Telemarketer in the Jio DLT platform via which you want to send Bulk SMS to your clients. If you want to choose Fast2SMS Bulk SMS services to communicate with your customer group then add the Telemarketer ID of SID GROUPS in the DLT platform.
Add following in your DLT Enterprise/Entity Registration :
Telemarketer Name: SID GROUPS
Telemarketer ID: 1102524310000011354
How to add Telemarketer in Jio DLT platform?
1. Login to the Jio DLT portal.
2. Click on the Campaign dropdown menu and select My Telemarketers. Next, click on Manage Telemarketer tab displayed at the right side of the screen.
3. The following page will get displayed. In the Search box, type SID GROUPS and press enter. Sid Groups Telemarketer ID will be visible in the option List of Telemarketers.
4. Now, you need drag this row from the List of Telemarketers table and place at the My Telemarketers table. Drag and drop this row to the My Telemarketer table.
5. After this, click on the Apply button placed at the bottom of the screen.
6. As soon as you do that, a dialog box will appear on your screen stating that PE and TM mapping has been successfully completed. PE stands for Principal Entity and TM denotes Telemarketer. Click on OK.
Next steps will be to add your Sender ID (headers), Consent & Content Template.
Check other related DLT articles: