Fast2SMS offers you the best quality services at the lowest price. In this article we will explain you about how to pay online and what are the different payment modes in Fast2SMS.
Payment Modes in Fast2SMS
If you want to add wallet money in Fast2SMS, click on the Add Credit option at the left side of the panel. When you click on that option, following screen will be shown.
At the right side of the screen, various options with validity details are displayed. Let’s discuss these options:
- The first column is of amount. If you are purchasing SMS with Rs. 10 to Rs. 3999 then Per SMS Cost will be 20 Paisa and its validity will be unlimited.
- Suppose you want to purchase Bulk SMS from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 7999 then Per SMS Cost will be 18 Paisa with a validity of 6 months. It means that till 6 months 18P will be debited as per SMS cost but after 6 months when the validity will get expired 20P will be debited from your wallet balance. If you want, you can renew the plan by doing a transaction of Rs. 4000 to Rs. 7999 and after getting that plan, per SMS cost of 18P will be debited till your validity expires.
- Similarly if you are doing a transaction of Rs. 8000 to Rs. 11999 then Per SMS Cost will be 15P and this plan will be valid for 6 months.
- Now if you do a transaction of Rs. 12000 or more then 12P per SMS will be debited from your wallet balance and you will get a validity of 1 year.
Now enter the amount you wish to start sending bulk SMS with. Suppose we want to send SMS with an amount of Rs. 4000. As soon as we enter Rs. 4000 in the amount box, automatically all the details will be made available to us as shown in the image below.
Here we have entered Rs. 4000 in the amount box. All the details like the SMS volume, per SMS cost, validity, GST and the total amount will be displayed on the screen. Click the next button to proceed further with paying Rs. 4720.
When you click on the next button, the following screen will be shown. If you have a company then it is mandatory to enter the GST No. and Company name. Else it is optional.
Fill the other details as well. Like address, country, state, city, zip code. It is compulsory to fill all the details. Then click on the Next button.
After selecting Next button, you will be directed to the payment gateway.
- PayUmoney – If you want to choose PayUmoney then after selecting it click on the Pay button. The following screen will appear. You can pay using debit or credit cards, net banking, UPI or wallets. Enter the details and then click on Pay Now.
- Paytm – You can also add credit in your wallet using paytm. After selecting it click on Pay button.
The following screen will pop up. You can pay using your paytm balance or via other available options.
These are the payment modes available in Fast2SMS.
Sign up now at Fast2SMS and reach your target audience within seconds. Our robust gateway and instant SMS delivery allows you to connect with your customers effortlessly.